Emergency water cleanup and emergency flood cleanup services are just as much of an emergency as a medical emergency. The definition of emergency is “a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action” and when water needs to be cleaned up, it is usually serious, unexpected and potentially dangerous to your health no different from having to be rushed from the hospital. Now that we know when water cleanup is an emergency situation, when is water cleanup services needed but not considered an emergency? Water damage and gradual damage to your home can occur when:
- Plumbing, faucets or pipes leaking over time causing damage to the walls, ceilings or floors.
- Water damage caused by seepage coming in from cracks in the foundation, or at the exterior of the house allowing water to enter your home.
- Flashing, tiles, shingles or deteriorating parts on the roof that indicated signs of needed repair.
- Mold, rot or corrosion
- Deteriorating electrical wiring
- Poor repairs or lack of repairs to home
When water cleanup is not emergency related but determined to be caused from gradual conditions, the insurance claim is denied which is why it is important to hire an emergency water cleanup company in Colorado Springs who is not recommended by just insurance companies but recommended by the people. Check out our 113 5-Star Google reviews in Colorado Springs alone.